How do I apply for a Water connection and Sewerage connection?

The customer fills in an application form and attaches the following documents: copies of  National ID/Certificate of Incorporation, KRA Pin certificate,Copy of Lease Agreement /Tenancy Agreement/ Title Deed/Share certificate/alotment letter. The customers are requested to get the application forms from our website or visit our offices.

By | 2021-03-04T09:07:40+00:00 March 4th, 2021|0 Comments